Technology Resources for your Classroom
1. Standards based activities, lessons, tutorials and assessments for each grade level K-12.
2. Developed by the International Reading Association and The National Council of Teachers of English, ReadWriteThink provides resources and best practices for educators in both reading and language arts subject areas.
3. National Geographic Education: A site for Teachers using National Geographic with their students.
4. Lessons, interactive tools, and resources for teaching science.
5. Standards-based online resources for teaching and learning American History.
6. Illuminations provides standards-based Mathematics resources developed by the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics.
7. ARTSEDGE focuses on The Arts with The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts.
8. Wonderopolis: Where wonder and learning never cease! A great "fun fact" or get kids thiking site!
9. The Verizon Thinkfinity program helps teachers prepare students for success in the Digital Age.